This policy outlines Ancala Water Services commitment to Environmental Management. It is aligned to the strategic mission of the company to "Revolutionise water services for a sustainable future". We recognise our business is dependant on sustainable activities which drive efficient resource use and protect the environment. We aim to act as responsible stewards of the natural environment.
To this end we commit to:
- Compliance with all relevant environmental legislation, standards, guidance and contractual requirements.
- Continuous improvement through establishing stretching objectives and targets and monitoring performance in line with company values, the business plan and strategic goals.
- Prevent environmental pollution using proactive risk management and application of various tools and techniques.
- Use resources efficiently and manage waste disposal responsibly.
- Enhance the natural environment on our operating land and where our operations have an impact.
- Effectively communicate environmental responsibilities and standards to employees, contractors and stakeholders.
- Review the Environmental Management System periodically to define and maintain standards which meet the needs of the customer, account for changes in knowledge, risk management, legislation, stakeholder requests and ISO14001:2015 requirements.